The Director of Child & Adolescent Services clinically and administratively directs all child and adolescent programs. A person in this leadership role bears significant responsibility for the overall success of the Center.
Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or a behavioral health related field, along with a valid Indiana license is required. Five years of clinical practice with at least two years of management experience is preferred.
- Able to critique and correct subordinate documentation and activities
- Can lead and direct a meeting
- Reports all sentinel events and ethical violations
- Able to document training, employee actions, and program activity
- Does not retaliate against subordinates who exercise rights
- Can analyze data and draw relevant conclusions
- Can perform psycho-social evaluations using the DSM-V
- Can use appraisal instruments as an aid in treatment planning
- Can perform counseling and apply psycho-therapeutic techniques