Swanson Center provides the services, support, guidance, and care to assist you in overcoming problems related to substance abuse, substance dependency, or problem gambling
Our mutual goal is to help you lead a substance-free life by:
- Coming to terms with your substance abuse problem and how this impacts your ability to succeed
- Learning new methods to cope with everyday situations/problems
- Developing healthy relationships that support a sober lifestyle
- Developing new goals that enhance your self-esteem without the use of substances
- Substance abuse education classes
- Group and individual therapy
- Family counseling
- Teen and gender-specific groups
- Continuing-care groups
- Intensive outpatient groups
- Referrals to detox services
- Problem Gambling Counseling
*In case of a waiting list, pregnant women will be given preferential placement for treatment.
We care about your recovery.